Why Should You Have Your Wedding at the BUTLER HOUSE at The Cherry Creek Inn?
We know that planning your wedding can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. We offer the Butler Package to make your wedding easier to plan and your special day one that you can enjoy.
A Venue Consisting of:
- Ceremony and reception available at one location
- Free use of the property for engagement pictures (upon request)
- Site availability from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm (end of reception) on the day of your wedding
- Bridal Suite: dedicated, private space with natural lighting for the bridal party to get ready
- Groom Room: dedicated, relaxed area for the groom and groomsman to get ready
- Access to an iron, ironing board, and clothes steamer
- Exclusive use of 2 private indoor bathrooms for all guests with complimentary toiletry baskets
- A shower available for the wedding party with complimentary toiletries, towels, and washcloths
- Includes on-site garbage and recyclable disposal
- Use of patio and backyard
- Free on-site parking
- Handicap accessible bathroom and ceremony, able to provide handicap accommodations for reception (upon request)
- Chairs and tables available (upon request)
- Two cell phone charging stations in the wedding area for guests
- Child care equipment (baby changing station, high chairs) available (upon request)
- A personalized wedding website with an online RSVP system (this website can be made public or private)
A Certified Wedding Planner Offering you:
- An on-site wedding coordinator the entire day of your wedding
- Unlimited phone, text, and email contact with the wedding planner
- A client questionnaire to ensure your wants and needs are met
- Complete control over planning your wedding
- Freedom to choose all your vendors
- Provided with a list of preferred vendors with detailed information about the services they offer
- A wedding preparation checklist with a personalized timeline that includes every task you need to do for your wedding day
- A personalized wedding day agenda
- Assisting with setting up (including decorations) and cleaning up (including decorations and garbage)
- A wedding budget checklist
- A list of suggested pictures for the photographer to take so you don’t miss any special moments
- Access to a wedding day emergency kit
- A wedding invitation checklist to organize your address and track your RSVP’s
Meet our Wedding Planner:
Jen has been a certified wedding planner since 2014. A year later, Jen started an organizing business. Jen planned her wedding with 120 guests in 4 months.
Jen has a very diverse background to ensure that your special day is stress free.
Your safety is our top priority as Jen has 7 years of experience as a safety inspector, 13 years as an EMT, and 15 years as a firefighter.
Jen’s great attention to detail ensures a worry free experience.
Jen’s planning experience includes vacations, honeymoons, retirement parties, birthday parties, and family adventures.
All of these services are included in the Butler Package for the following cost: up to 50 people– $1,500, 51-100 people– $1,700, and 101-150 people– $2,000.